|1½ pounds||Salmon filet|
|1 medium||Onion - thinly sliced|
|1 large||Tomato - cut into bite-size pieces|
|1 cup||Mint leaves|
|1 dash||Olive oil|
|4 tablespoons||Fish sauce|
|4 tablespoons||Lime juice|
|2 teaspoons||Brown sugar|
|4||Fresh hot Thai chilies - chopped; (4 to 5)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Clean salmon filet. Place on a baking tray, dash olive oil over and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked. Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare dressing: combine fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and chopped chilies in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Clean lettuce leaves thoroughly and cut into bite-size pieces. Place on a serving tray and refrigerate. 5. Transfer baked salmon filet into a big bowl (discard skin). Use fork to break salmon meat into big chunks.
6. Pour prepared dressing over, along with sliced onion, tomato and ½ cup of mint leaves. Toss lightly with spoons until well mixed.
7. Place the mixture on the refrigerated lettuce leaves and garnish with the remaining mint leaves and tomato wedges. Serve immediately.
Recipes copyright 1999 Cut the Calories Cook-Off Contest.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : From Poolsin Krisananuwat. In the GMA Cut the Calories Cook-Off Contest. Spicy Salmon Salad is a new way to fix seafood.
Recipe by: Good Morning America Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Random recipe of the day