|½ cup||Egg beaters 99% egg substitute|
|1½ cup||Crumbled Kellogs Cornflakes or prepared Kellogs Cornflake crumbs|
|1½ teaspoon||Cajun seasoning|
|1½ pounds||Fat-free chicken tenders|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. 2. Line backing sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Pour egg substitute into small bowl.
4. Combine cornflake crumbs and Cajun seasoning on large plate.
5. Dip chicken tenders in egg substitute and then roll in crumb mixture until coated on all sides; place on prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until crisp and cooked through. Great served with ketchup, barbecue sauce, or honey-mustard sauce! Serves: 4
Nutrition per serving
=46at 0, Calories 284, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Cholesterol 106 milligrams, Dietary =46iber <1 gram, Protein 40 grams, Sodium 810 milligrams Exchanges: 1-⅔ starch, 5 meat >From: Danie <danie@...>
Per serving: 237 Calories; 2g Fat (9% calories from fat); 42g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 99mg Cholesterol; 340mg Sodium =46ood Exchanges: ½ Starch/Bread; 6 Lean Meat
Recipe by: Fat Free Living, Jyl Steinback Posted to EAT-LF Digest by "Ellen C." <ellen@...> on Feb 7, 1998
Random recipe of the day