|2 packs||Jiffy® white cake mix|
|1 cup||Sour cream|
|3 tablespoons||Brown sugar|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour tube pan.
2. Mix cake mix, sour cream, sugar, oil and eggs. Beat 4 minutes.
3. Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
4. Pour half of cake batter into tube pan; sprinkle with half of the cinnamon mixture. Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon mixture.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan about 10 minutes. Loosen around edges of pan; invert onto serving plate. Cool and dust with powdered sugar or glaze as desired.
Recipe by: JIFFY®
Posted to brand-name-recipes by Barbra<barbra@...> on Feb 24, 1998
Random recipe of the day