|3 eaches||Eggs + 1 yolk, lightly|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
1. Heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients until smooth.
3. Arrange four 10-ounce oven-proof custard cups, ramekins, or small baking dishes in a large pan. Pour the custard into the cups. Pour about ½ inch hot water into the pan.
4. Bake 35 minutes, until a knife inserted halfway between the center and edge of each custard cup comes out clean. Remove from oven and let stand 30 minutes in the pan. The hot water will complete the cooking of the custard.
5. Serve warm, or refrigerate and serve.
From "Woman's Day: The Only 25 Recipes You'll Ever Need," by Sidney Burstein, 0-385-41179-0.
typed: iris grayson
Submitted By IRIS GRAYSON On 05-15-95
Random recipe of the day