|1||Bread, loaf, dry *1|
|Butter or Margarine|
|½ pounds||Sharp process cheese, sliced|
|5 eaches||Eggs, hard boiled|
|1 tablespoon||Celery, chopped|
|2 teaspoons||Onion, minced|
|½ pounds||Ham, cooked, ground|
|2¼ ounce||Deviled ham|
|9 ounces||Cream cheese (3 3 oz. pkg)|
|⅓ cup||Light cream|
|½ teaspoon||Prepared mustard|
* Remove crust from bread. With sharp knife cut lengthwise into 6 slices, butter one side of each slice.
* On 2 slices, butter side up, place sliced cheese; spread 2 slices with egg filling; then one with ham filling.
* Stack slices, with ham filling in the middle. Top with remaining slice of bread. Press together firmly.
* Combine cream cheese (at room temp) with cream. Beat until smooth and fluffy. Spread mixture of\verQQ top and sides of loaf and chill several hours.
* (Garnish with Pimento flowers and green pepper leaves) * Cut into 10 one inch slices.
Combine all the ingredients for egg filling.
Combine ham, Deviled ham and mayo.
** JJ ** 111395.1821
Submitted By JJ JUDKINS On 11-14-95
Random recipe of the day