|2 teaspoons||Olive oil|
|2||And a half oz of M&S unsalted butter|
|2||Cloves Garlic; crushed|
|9 ounces||Arborio rice|
|1 fluid ounce||Boiling shellfish or fish stock|
|8 ounces||M&S cooked shelled tiger prawns|
|8 ounces||M&S cherry tomatoes|
|2 ounces||Grated parmesan|
|Salt and freshly ground pepper|
|Chopped parsley to garnish|
1. Melt half an ounce of the butter with the oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add the onion and cook gently for 2 minutes before adding the garlic.
3. Continue to cook over a low heat for 5 minutes, taking care not to let the onion brown, add the rice. Stir for 1 min 4. Add the cherry tomatoes. Add one ladleful of hot stock. Keep the risotto simmering gently, and when the first ladleful has been absorbed, add another, continuing until the rice is cooked and all the stock has been absorbed.
5. This should take about 20 minutes. With the last ladleful, stir in the prawns so that they warm through 6. When the rice is cooked, take the pan off the heat, add the remaining butter, parmesan, and seasoning to taste.
7. Stir carefully. Sprinkle the parsley over the top, and serve immediately.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Random recipe of the day