|1½ pounds||Pork; Finely Ground|
|1 tablespoon||Dry White Wine|
|1 teaspoon||Garlic; Minced|
|10 ounces||Can Chinese Vegetables; Drained And Chopped|
|4 ounces||Mushrooms; Canned, Drained And Chopped|
|1 tablespoon||Soy Sauce|
|1 small||Onion; Diced|
|Oil For Frying|
1. Brown pork and drain well.
2. Saute onions in a little of the pork grease.
3. Combine all ingredients except Won Ton Wrappers.
4. Place a spoonful of filling in center of each wrapper.
5. Fold like an envelope. Dab corners with water to secure.
6. Fry in 2 inches of hot oil until golden. Drain on paper towel.
7. Arrange on plate with small cup of soy sauce for dipping.
Makes 6 cups of filling.
NOTES : Note: these may be frozen before frying.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 280 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 20, 1997
Random recipe of the day