|¾ cup||Brown sugar,light|
1. Peel and quarter plantains.
2. Place cut sides up in a buttered shallow baking dish.
3. Dot with pieces of butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and rum.
4. Cover and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 30 minutes.
5. Remove cover, increase temperature to 400'F. and bake 15 minutes longer. If using bananas, cake in an uncovered shallow baking dish at 350'F. for 20 minutes.
NOTE: Green-tipped (underripe) bananas may be substituted; bake at 375'F. for 30 minutes.
Random recipe of the day