|2||Box frozen Phyllo dough|
|2 pounds||Unsalted butter; melted|
|2 pounds||Button mushrooms; sliced thin|
|3||Cloves garlic; minced|
|½ pounds||Cream cheese; room temp|
|1 pounds||Goat cheese|
|3 tablespoons||Fresh dill; minced|
|2 tablespoons||Fresh parsley; minced|
1. Leave dough out at room temp. while preparing filling.
2. Saute mushrooms and garlic until moisture has evaporated. Let cool completely.
3. Mix in cheeses, dill, parsley, season to taste with salt & pepper.
4. unroll phyllo and cover with a lightly moist towel. Butter 1 sheet of phyllo; top with another buttered sheet, then another..A total of three buttered sheets.
5. Cut the sheets into 24 squares; 6x4 and press each square into a mini muffin pan.
6. fill each one with 1 tablespoon of the filling and refrigerate for ½ hour..
7. Bake at 350* until brown.
Optional garnish: Fresh julienned roma tomato, 1 for each.
NOTES : YIELDS: 75 phyllo cups
Recipe by: S.C.I. - Jamie, Az.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 527 by CuisineArt <CuisineArt@...> on Jan 14, 1998
Random recipe of the day