|1¼ pounds||Baking potatoes|
|2¾ pounds||Sweet potatoes|
|Olive oil spray|
1. Prepare grill or heat oven to 425.
2. Peel baking and sweet potatoes; cut into ¾-inch-thick wedges. Toss baking potatoes with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in large bowl. Coat with cooking spray.
3. Place baking potatoes on sheet of heavy-duty foil or meshed grill rack placed directly on top of grill rack.
4. Grill or roast 20 minutes, turning.
5. Meanwhile, combine sweet potatoes, remaining ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in same bowl. Coat with spray. Add to baking potatoes. Grill or roast 20 minutes longer or until fork-tender.
NOTES : Olive-oil cooking spray makes this fat free.
Recipe by: Family Circle Light & Easy 30-Minute Meals 1997 Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #671 by "Bob Lenning, Jr." <lenningrl@...> on Jul 14, 1997
Random recipe of the day