|1 cup||Semisweet chocolate chips|
|⅓ cup||Butter or margarine|
|¼ cup||Whipping cream|
|1 cup||Unsifted powdered sugar|
|¼ teaspoon||Peppermint extract|
1. Mix chocolate chips, butter and cream in a heavy saucepan.
2. Place over very low heat and stir until chips and butter are : melted and mixture is smooth and thick. Remove from heat.
3. Beat in the powdered sugar until mixture is smooth again. Stir in the peppermint extract.
4. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours until mixture is thick enough to : shape or drop into small candy cups.
5. Divide the mixture into 24 portions.
6. Drop into paper bonbon cups or first roll into small balls before placing into cups.
Submitted By JIM ANDERSON On 11-22-94
Random recipe of the day