|6 ounces||Fresh marinara sauce|
|2½ ounce||Heavy cream|
|2 tablespoons||Fresh basil; chopped small|
|7||Pieces cooked Italian sausage slices; ( 1/4" thick|
|1 slice||Mozzarella cheese|
|To Taste kosher salt|
|To Taste black pepper|
|8 ounces||Fresh cooked pasta-fettucini reccomended|
1. In 7" sauce pan reduce cream and marinara with sausage until thick.
2. Season with the salt & pepper.
3. add cooked reheated pasta, coat well with sauce.
4. Mix in basil & parmasean cheese.
5. Cover with a slice of mozzarella cheese and melt under broiler.
6. Slide pasta into a bowl without disturbing the melted cheese. Garnish with a fresh Basil Leaf!
NOTES : This recipe is for 1 person. Multiply by number of people needed.
Recipe by: S.C.I. - Jamie, Az.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 514 by CuisineArt <CuisineArt@...> on Jan 13, 1998
Random recipe of the day