|1 pack||Graham crackers; crumbled|
|¼ cup||Butter or margarine; melted|
|16 ounces||Cream cheese|
|1 can||Cherry or blueberry pie filling|
1. Use tiny midget paper cups
2. Combine cracker crumbs, margarine & sugar 3. Use 1 teaspoon of crumbs in each cup 4. Press down to flatten
5. In food processor combine cheese, sugar,eggs & vanilla.Mix till creamy.
6. Pour about 1 tablespoon of cheese mix into each cup 7. Bake for 15 minutes
9. Serve with cherry or blueberry topping.
Do not freeze with the topping. Recipe by: Thea
Posted to JEWISH-FOOD digest by Thea Gunther <theag@...> on May 04, 1998
Random recipe of the day