|1 tablespoon||Unflavored Gelatin|
|¼ cup||Cold Water|
|2 cups||Ripe Honeydew Melon Or Cantaloupe, Mashed|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon Juice|
|½ teaspoon||Vanilla; (1 1/2 Lbs.)|
|1 cup||Heavy Cream; Whipped|
1. Soften gelatin in cold water.
2. Combine mashed or crushed melon or cantaloupe, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan; simmer for a few minutes until sugar is melted.
3. Stir in gelatin and chill until mixture begins to thicken.
4. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped cream.
5. Pour into melon-shaped mold and cover.
6. Freeze until firm.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 195 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 4, 1997
Random recipe of the day