|1||Bottle Rosemary and Garlic Marinade|
|1 pack||Asparagus spears|
|1 pack||Mozarella cheese; sliced|
|4 slices||Parma ham|
|Tuscan olive oil|
|1||Jar Creamy Red Pepper Sauce|
|Salt and pepper*|
|Chopped fresh parsley; to garnish|
1. Slice the chicken breast almost in half horizontally, and place in a dish. Pour over about two thirds of the marinade, fully coating the meat, and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the asparagus according to the packet instructions; set aside and keep warm.
3. Remove the chicken breast from the marinade and place a slice of mozzarella inside each. Wrap each breast in a slice of ham and secure with a wooden cocktail stick.
4. Place the flour and beaten eggs into two separate bowls. Dip the chicken parcels first in the flour, then in the egg. Fry gently over a low heat in a little olive oil for about ten minutes on each side.
5. Finally, heat up the Creamy Red Pepper Sauce according to the instructions on the jar.
6. To serve, remove the cocktail sticks and slice the chicken parcels into four. Lay four slices on each plate, and pour the pepper sauce around. Add a serving of asparagus, season and garnish Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : A truly continental dish with light, marinated chicken, Parma ham and a creamy red pepper sauce.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Random recipe of the day