|⅓ cup||Baking Powder|
|1 teaspoon||Cream Of Tartar|
|9 cups||All-Purpose Flour, Enriched|
1. Sift baking powder, salt, sugar, and cream of tartar into flour.
2. Sift together twice into a large mixing bowl.
3. Slowly add oil, cutting in with pastry blender until mix is consistency of cornmeal.
4. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature or in refrigerator.
5. This mix will keep for 6 weeks.
6. To measure Master Mix, pile it lightly into a cup and level with a spatula.
YIELD: 12 cups
1 cup = 561 Cal; 10 Prot; 23⅗ Fat; 76 Carb; 5.7 Mono; 13⅘ Poly; 0 Chol; 1209 Na
Recipe By : The Living Heart Diet by M. E. DeBakey ISBN 0-671-61998-5
From: Dan Klepach Date: 02-27-95 (227) Fido: Cooking
Random recipe of the day