|¾ pounds||Mixed wild mushrooms|
|2||Cloves garlic; (crushed)|
|1 large||Spanish onion|
|1 tablespoon||Balsamic vinegar|
|1||Sprig fresh thyme|
|1 tablespoon||Olive oil|
|1 tablespoon||Tomato puree|
1. Chop onions, pepper and sweat in olive oil with lentils, bayleaf and thyme.
2. Add balsamic vinegar and reduce by half.
3. Stir in tomato puree, Marmite and garlic and cover the lentil with vegetable stock.
4. Cook for 20 minutes until lentils are cooked.
5. Add the wild mushrooms, and diced tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes.
6. Season with salt and black pepper and serve with fresh pasta.
7. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by Alan Hewitt <alan@...> on Oct 12, 1998
Random recipe of the day