|2 cans||Egg yolks only!|
|1 can||Salt to taste|
1. Peel and boil the potatoes until they are soft.
2. Dice the onion and fry in a small pan with a teaspoon of margarine until browned and soft.
3. Add the onions and melted butter from the pan into the potatoes.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Use an ice cream scooper to make small mound shapes and place on a baking sheet.
6. Brush each potatoe mound with egg yolk.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
Random recipe of the day