|125 grams||Butter; (half a cup)|
|½ cup||Castor sugar|
|¼ cup||Brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon||Beehive Co honey* or golden syrup|
|1½ cup||Self raising|
|50 grams||Choc bits|
1. Choose a cake tin (20cm. round works well) and grease it with butter.
Preheat the oven to 180øc.
2. Beat the soft butter, brown and castor sugar and eggs until creamy.
3. Add the golden syrup and vanilla and stir well.
4. Add the milk, flour and cocoa and mix until all the flour has disappeared.
5. Pour the cake batter into a tin and sprinkle the choc bits over the top.
6. Bake at 180c. for 40 minutes, or until puffed and firm.
7. After 10 minutes cooling in the tin, remove the cake and sprinkle with icing sugar or top with chocolate icing ( 1 cup of icing sugar, 1 tablespoon of cocoa and 2 teaspoons boiling water all mixed together until smooth and shiny.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Per serving: 1351 Calories (kcal); 120g Total Fat; (77% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 55g Carbohydrate; 681mg Cholesterol; 1279mg Sodium Food Exchanges: ½ Grain(Starch); 1½ Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 23 Fat; 2 ½ Other Carbohydrates
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0n.
Random recipe of the day