|300 millilitres||Good Chicken Stock|
|1 tablespoon||Double Cream|
|1||Carrot; (small - diced)|
|2||Sticks Celery; (peeled and diced)|
|1||Leek; (small - diced)|
|8||New Potatoes; (small - young)|
|2||Tomatoes; (skinned, deseeded|
|; and diced)|
|4 slices||Smoked Salmon; (cut into strips)|
|1||Olive Bread Roll; (thinly sliced and|
|50 grams||Irish Goats Cheese; (Inagh Cheese /|
1. Heat the chicken stock and cook all the vegetables one by one starting with the potatoes, carrots, celery, leek and asparagus. Strain the vegetables and reserve the stock.
2. Place the vegetables into small soup bowls/cups. Add the tomato and smoked salmon which has been cut into strips.
3. Put the stock back on the heat and whisk in a little butter and cream.
Season and add the chopped herbs. Allow to infuse for a few minutes.
4. Meanwhile whisk the egg yolk with 2 - 3 teaspoons of boiling water over a bain marie until a thick and creamy sabayon has been formed.
5. Sprinkle the cheese onto the croutons and place under a hot grill until the cheese starts to bubble.
6. Fold the sabayon into the stock and pour over the vegetables. Place the croutons on top and serve.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : Chef:Aaron Patterson
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Random recipe of the day