|1 cup||Guava Paste|
|½ cup||Heavy Cream|
|1 pounds||Cottage Cheese|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon Juice; Fresh|
|1 dash||Ground Mace|
|1||9-Inch Graham Cracker Crumb Crust|
1. Chop the quava paste into small cubes and heat in the cream over the lowest possible heat only until partially melted, so tiny blobs of paste are left.
2. Beat the eggs well; add to the cottage cheese which has been put through a coarse sieve.
3. Quickly mix the paste-cream mixture, lemon juice and salt.
4. Pour into crumb crust, sprinkle with mace.
5. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Yields 6 to 8 servings.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 234 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 9, 1997
Random recipe of the day