|6 cups||Flour (Approximately)|
|Salt and nutmeg; to taste|
1. Cook potatoes in their skins.
2. Peel as soon as they are cool enough to handle.
3. Dry potatoes in oven 5 minutes.
4, Put potatoes through a ricer , add butter and mash with a spoon. Season.
Let cool .
5. Add flour stirring.
6. Make rolls with dough and cut at ½" intervals.
7. Shape them into gnocchis with the back of a fork.
8. Cook in plenty of boiling water until they rise to the surface.
9. Serve with your favorite sauce.
Recipe by: Classic Italian Cooking, Marcella Hazan Posted to EAT-L Digest by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Sep 2, 1997
Random recipe of the day