|2 cups||Rhubarb; diced|
|8¼ ounce||Crushed pineapple; canned|
|1¾ ounce||Pectin; 1 package|
|1 tablespoon||Fresh lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon||Lemon peel; grated|
Recipe by: Jo Anne Merrill Preparation Time: 0:20 * Do not drain pineapple.
1. Combine pineapple, rhubarb and strawberries in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl or other container.
2. Microwave on high power 7-10 minutes, stirring twice, until rhubarb is tender.
3. Stir in fruit pectin; microwave on high 2-4 minutes, until mixture boils, stirring every minute.
4. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Microwave on high 2-4 minutes more to allow jam to boil hard; stir every other minute.
5. Let stand for 10 minutes, then pour into sterilized jars. Seal and let cool, then refrigerate.
Yield: About 4 jelly jar-sized servings.
Posted to Bakery Shoppe Digest147 by Bill <thelma@...> on Jul 06, 1997
Random recipe of the day