|2||Eggs; up to 3|
|1 tablespoon||Soft butter|
|Salt and pepper|
|1 tablespoon||Chopped fresh fine herbs; such as chives, parsley, chervil, & tarragon, (equal portions), up to 2|
Cost: $ - Preparation Time: 5 minutes Difficulty Level: 1 Servings: 1 1. Whisk eggs with cream, softened butter, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat a 8" omelette pan with non fat cooking spray, pour in the eggs.
3. As the omelette cooks, lift edges to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath.
4. Lower heat and allow surface to cook until creamy.
5. Sprinkle herbs and fold omelette in half.
6. Turn off heat and remove omelette to plate.
7. Sit in the sun and enjoy the morning and your fresh herb omelette.
Source: Recipe provided by Charlotte's Gardens. Find more by visiting their website at
Posted to The Gourmet Connection Recipe Page Newsletter by newsletter@... on May 16, 1999, converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Random recipe of the day