|4||Boneless and skinless chicken breasts -|
|; each 1/2 pound|
|⅓ cup||Olive oil|
|Three limes; juice of|
|4||Cloves garlic - peeled and minced|
|3 tablespoons||Fresh cilantro - chopped|
|½ teaspoon||Salt and freshly ground black|
|6||Yellow; 6 red & 6 orange|
|***STIR-FRY BROCCOLI WITH SESAME &|
|4 cups||Fresh broccoli|
|¼ cup||Chopped walnuts|
|1½ tablespoon||Sesame oil & 1/2 tbsp chili oil|
|1 tablespoon||Low sodium soy sauce|
LIME CHICKEN BREAST
1. Mix all ingredients for the lime marinade together in a medium bowl. Add ⅓ cup olive oil, the juice of three limes, 4 cloves of garlic - minced, 3 tbsp fresh cilantro - chopped, and ½ tsp of salt and ½ tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
2. Lay 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (½ pound each) between 2 sheets of wax paper. Using a wooden mallet, pound each chicken breast gently to tenderize meat. (*Be sure to wash hands after handling raw chicken!)
3. Place chicken breasts in lime marinade for a minimum of 2 hours - keep covered and chilled. If you need to prepare dish in advance, you can marinate breasts overnight.
4. Cook chicken breast on grill pan, or in broiler, for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked just through.
5. In a wok over high heat, add 1½ tbsp sesame oil and ½ tbsp chili oil and a dash of garlic powder. When oil is hot, lower heat to medium and toss in ¼ cup of chopped walnuts and 4 cups of chopped fresh broccoli.
Stir occasionally, cooking for 4 more minutes. Add 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce and cover and cook for 1 more minute.
6. Serve lime marinated chicken breasts and broccoli with broiled red and yellow peppers
Converted by MC_Buster.
Recipe by: Good Morning America Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Random recipe of the day