|6||Whole chicken breast halves without skin, skinned and split|
|Paprika to taste|
|20 ounces||Pineapple chunks in juice, 1 can tidbits|
|2 tablespoons||Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons||Soy sauce|
|1||Clove garlic, minced|
1. Arrange chicken in bottom of crockpot.
2. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
3. In a small bowl, combine drained pineapple tidbits, mustard and soy sauce.
4. Pour over chicken. Add minced garlic.
5. Cover and cook on LOW 7-9 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours. Makes 6 serving.
Note: The recipe I downloaded didn't specify the amount of soy sauce. I just guessed and used the above measure. Seemed fine to me, but might change the sodium count.
Recipe by: From the net Posted to Digest eat-lf.v097.n105 by Naralon Thorn <naralon@...> on Apr 21, 1997
Random recipe of the day