|½ bunch||Spring Onions|
|125 grams||Button Mushrooms|
|200 millilitres||Creme Fraiche|
|2 tablespoons||Chopped Parsley|
|Ground Black Pepper|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: crush the garlic cloves, chop the spring onions, quarter the button mushrooms, blend the cornflour with water.
1. Heat half the butter in a large frying pan, add half the garlic cloves
and half of the plaice fillets and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
2. Remove from the pan, transfer to a warmed serving dish and keep warm.
3. Repeat with the remaining butter, garlic and plaice. Remove from the
pan and keep warm.
4. Add the spring onions and mushrooms to the pan, cook for 3-4 minutes
then add the creme fraiche, paprika, parsley, blended cornflour and seasoning.
5. Cook for a 3-4 minutes, until just boiling.
6. Spoon over the cooked plaice and garnish with the parsley.
Submitted By KAZ LANGRIDGE On 09-24-95
Random recipe of the day