|2 cups||Boiling water|
|1||Envelope plain gelatin|
|¼ cup||Cold water|
1. Cook the cranberries in boiling water until the skins pop.
2. Mix the gelatin with the cold water and allow it to soften.
3. Put the cooked cranberries through a food mill; do not drain the liquid.
4. Stir the sugar and the gelatin into the processed cranberries, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Allow the mixture to cool. When it has cooled, stir in the gingerale.
6. Put the mixture in the freezer and chill until almost solid.
7. Turn out the partially frozen mixture and beat with a "mix-master" until it is light in color.
8. Freeze overnight.
How about using the ice cream freezer? Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by "Beth Ide" <rev_ide@...> on Sep 15, 1998
Random recipe of the day