Here are a few tips for baking your own crackers: 1. If you have cracker dough stored in the freezer, it's like money in the bank for spur-of-the-moment entertaining.
2. Baking sheets lined with parchment paper make easy work of cleanup.
3. Keep an eye on the oven because baking time may vary with each batch, depending on the heat and placement of the sheets.
4. Crackers store well in airtight containers, but last even better if frozen.
5. Homemade crackers usually are not as crispy as commercial varieties. If they get a little limp hours or days after baking, revive them by heating in a 275 degree oven.
6. To reheat or crisp crackers, bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes.
Random recipe of the day