|4||Skinless, thin, lean white|
|Salt and white pepper to|
|2 tablespoons||Butter or margarine|
|2 tablespoons||Finely chopped chives or|
1. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or foil into rough heart shapes measuring about 12 inches long and 10 inches at widest point. Paper must be at least 3 inches longer than fish.
2. Butter paper. Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Place 1 fillet on right side of each heart, thickest end of fillet toward rounded edge of heart.
3. Cut orange and lemon in halves. For each fruit, use the grated rind and juice of one half and cut the other half into wedges for garnish.
4. In a small dish, melt butter in microwave oven on 100% power for 30 seconds. Stir grated rinds and juices into melted butter. Drizzle butter mixture over fillets and sprinkle with chives.
5. Fold left half of each heart over fish, matching edges. Starting at top of heart, seal packets by folding edge in 2 or 3 narrow folds. Twist tip of heart to hold case closed.
6. Place papillotes in microwave oven in a spoke pattern, with twisted tips pointing inward. Microwave on 100% power 5 minutes.
7. To serve, place 1 packet on each of 4 serving plates. At the table, cut packets open by slashing a large X on top of each; fold back paper. Place a lemon and orange wedge on each plate.
Recipe By : the California Culinary Academy File
Random recipe of the day