|1 tablespoon||Light Corn Syrup|
|2 cups||Walnuts; Halves|
1. Combine water, corn syrup, sugar and cinnamon in heavy saucepan.
2. Cook without stirring, to hard crack stage.
3. Gently fold in butter and walnuts.
4. Spread on greased surface with spatula.
5. Lift candy with spatula from greased surface.
6. As it hardens, turn candy over; pull as thin as possible.
7. Store in tightly covered can for 24 hours before serving.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 197 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 4, 1997
Random recipe of the day