|1½ cup||Graham cracker crumbs|
|2 teaspoons||Baking powder|
|14 ounces||Sweetened condensed milk|
|½ cup||Butter; softened|
|¾ cup||Semisweet chocolate chips|
|¾ cup||Butterscotch chips|
|1⅓ cup||Sweetened coconut flakes|
|1 cup||Walnuts; chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
3. With mixer, beat sweetened condensed milk and butter until smooth.
4. Add crumb mixture; mix well. 5. Stir in chips, coconut and walnuts.
6. Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
7. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2-3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Makes about Notes: These are excellent, nice and chewy ! Tested Dec 14/97 For a Christmas touch you could use chopped maraschino cherries too.
Recipe by: Adapted from Bordens Advertisement Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 371 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Dec 15, 1997
Random recipe of the day