|5 cups||QuakerĘ Oat Life Cereal|
|½ cup||Salted peanuts|
|⅔ cup||Light corn syrup|
|¼ cup||Firmly packed brown sugar|
|1 pack||Semi-sweet chocolate pieces; (6 oz.) (1 cup)|
1. Place cereal, peanuts and raisins in greased bowl.
2. Combine syrup and sugar in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring to a full boil over high heat; reduce heat to low.
3. Add marshmallows and chocolate pieces, stirring until smooth.
4. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
5. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring lightly until evenly coated. With greased hands, lightly press mixture into a well-greased 9-inch square pan.
6. Chill several hours or overnight. Cut into bars.
Makes 32 bars.
Nutrition Information 1 bar: Calories 110, Calories From Fat 30, Total Fat 3.5g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrates 21g, Dietary Fiber less than 1 g, Protein 2g Recipe by: www.quakeroatmeal.com Posted to MC-Recipe Digest by Diana Stephens <mdstephe@...> on May 5, 1998
Random recipe of the day