|1 can||Tomato sauce(8oz)|
|1 pack||Chili seasoning mix|
|1 cup||Light cream|
|1 pack||Corn chips(6oz)|
|8 ounces||Monterey Jack cheese,cubed|
|1 cup||Dairy sour cream|
|½ cup||Cheddar cheese,grated|
1. Saute onion in butter.
2. Add tomato sauce, chili seasoning mix and water; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
3. Mean while, beat eggs slightly; add cream, mixing well.
4. Remove tomato-chili mixture from heat; add egg-cream mixture slowly, stirring constantly.
5. Place half the package of corn chips in the bottom of a 1½-quart casserole; add half the Monterey Jack cheese and cover with half the sauce.
6. Repeat layers once.
7. Top with sour cream; sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
8. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325'F. oven 25 to 30 minutes.
Submitted By MICHAEL ORCHEKOWSKI On 10-10-94
Random recipe of the day