|2||Links Chicken sausage; (cooked)|
|1 pack||Uncle Ben's Long Grain Rice mix; roast garlic flavor|
|3 tablespoons||Soy sauce; low sodium|
|2 tablespoons||Pine nuts|
|¼||Purple onion; whole, sliced|
1. Cook rice in microwave or on stove top without adding butter or margarine
2. Slice sausage into small pieces and heat for 2 minutes in microwave on high.
3. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add onions and cook until begin to soften.
4. Add pine nuts and stir constantly.
5. Add rice, sausage, and soy sauce and heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Posted to TNT Recipes Digest by Kitty Vickers <kvickers@...> on Mar 10, 1998
Random recipe of the day