|6½ quart||Bread crumbs|
|1 cup||Onion; chopped|
|½ pounds||Margarine; melted|
|2 teaspoons||Parsley flakes|
|1 teaspoon||Celery salt|
|1 teaspoon||Garlic or onion salt|
|3 teaspoons||Poultry seasoning|
1. Cook chickens till tender. Debone chicken and reserve broth.
2. Brown bread crumbs in ½ lb margarine, stirring constantly.
3. Combine bread crumbs and all other ingredients except chicken.
4. Mix well and add chicken broth till mixture is very moist.
5. Put chicken meat in bottom of a large roast pan. Cover with bread mixture. Roast in a slow oven till golden brown (250 degrees for 1½ to 2 hours).
Notes: Posted to RecipeLu by: vergie1@... (Vergie A Ewing) Recipe by: Amish and Mennonite Kitchens Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 666 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 01, 1998
Random recipe of the day