|1||Sheet Pepperidge Farm puff pastry (comes|
|Frozen in a 17 1/4 oz box containing 2 sheets|
|Per box) at room temperature|
|1 pounds||(4 count) boneless chicken breast|
|½||(8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature|
|Knorr Swiss Aromat Seasoning for Meat to taste|
|Lemon pepper to taste|
1. When puff pastry reaches room temperature, unfold it onto a floured surface, sprinkle top lightly with flour, and roll it out as flat as you can, but to where you can still handle the dough. Cut dough into 4 equal sized squares.
2. Using medium heat, melt the butter, add chicken breasts, and cook 5 minutes per side.
3. Place each breast in the center of a pastry square, put 2 Tbsp of cream cheese on top of each breast.
4. Now sprinkle to taste with Seasoning for Meat and lemon pepper.
5. Pull the edges of the pastry square up and fold them over the breast as to seal the breast inside the puff pastry.
6. Brush the top of pastry with melted butter if you wish.
7. Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Random recipe of the day