|1||Bay leaf; optional|
|12||Chicken; cut bite-sz pieces|
|12||Pork; cut into 2" pieces|
|1 litre||Pork livers; cut into 2" pi|
|1||Cooking oil; for frying|
Recipe by: Nila Sweeney Preparation Time: 0:45 1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, garlic, peper, bay leaf, salt and soy. in chicken, pork and liver.
Let soak for 20-30 min.
2. Add water and simer uncovered until tender.
3. Strain sauce and set aside.
4. Chop liver finely. Combine with sauce. Set aside.
5. Brown garlic, chicken and pork in cooking oil.
6. Return everything to saucepan, cover and simmer until sauce theickens.
Random recipe of the day