|1 tablespoon||Corn oil|
|1 can||Cream/celery soup(10.75oz)|
|1 pack||Lima beans,frozen(10oz)|
|1 tablespoon||Worcestershire sauce|
1. Heat oil in a large skillet. 2. Add chicken; brown well on all sides, about 15 minutes.
3. Arrange chicken in a 2-quart casserole.
4. Drain of excess fat from skillet; stir soup and milk into skillet.
5. Bring liquids to boil, blending well and scraping to loosen browned particles in the bottom of the skillet.
6. Add beans, onions, carrots, Worcestershire sauce and salt to skillet, mixing well; pour over chicken.
7. Cover and bake in preheated 375'F. oven 45 minutes.
8. Remove cover; bake until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes longer.
Random recipe of the day