|1½ cup||Crushed coconut cookies|
|½ cup||Desiccated coconut|
|½ cup||Melted butter|
FILLING: 1 pkg. lemon Jello ½ c. boiling water ½ c. lemon juice 2 tsp. grated lemon rind 1 tsp. vanilla 1 can sweetened condensed milk ½ c. cream cheese Grated lemon rind to decorate 1. Mix together the crushed cookies, coconut and melted butter.
2. Mix the lemon Jello with the boiling water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add the lemon juice and lemon rind; mix well. Cool.
4. Beat the condensed milk with the vanilla until thick.
5. Soften the cream cheese and combine with the Jello mixture and the beaten condensed milk. Blend thoroughly.
6. Pour into the prepared crust, sprinkle with grated lemon rind and chill until firm. Serves 6-8.
From: Kaz Langridge Date: 24 Feb 96
Random recipe of the day