|2 packs||(10 oz. each) cauliflower|
|⅓ cup||Chopped celery|
|½ teaspoon||Curry powder|
|2 cups||Chicken broth|
|3 tablespoons||Butter or margarine|
1. In medium saucepan cook frozen vegetable and seasonings listed above in chicken broth as indicated on package directions.
2. Puree in blender or food processor. Strain, if desired; set aside.
3. In same saucepan melt butter or margarine. With wire whisk, stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly, about 1 minute.
4. Slowly blend in milk. Bring just to a boil, stirring frequently with whisk.
5. Stir in pureed vegetable mixture; heat through. Garnish if desired.
Makes 6 cups
160 calories per cup.
Posted to recipelu-digest by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Feb 24, 1998
Random recipe of the day