|4 ounces||Crab meat|
|1 tablespoon||Shallot; chopped|
|1 tablespoon||Heavy cream|
|Salt and pepper|
1. Cook the asparague and cool in cold water. Reserve.
2. Prepare the sauce by boiling the lemon juice with ¼ cup water and the shallots. Let simmer until the liquid is completely evaporated. Add the cream and let boil until thick. Whisk in the butter cut into cubes, keeping the pan over the heat. Remove when the butter is melted. Season with salt and pepper, add chopped dill.
3. Reheat the asparagus by pouring boiling water on towel into which the separated asparagus have been placed.
4. If using crabmeat, place the crabmeat in a small pan with ½ of the butter sauce and heat. Do not allow to boil.
5. Make a Pate A Chou.
6. Cut each choux in half. Place some crabmeat in the bottom of each and place 3 asparagus spears on top. Cover with some lemon butter sauce and place the top of the choux on to cover.
Posted to EAT-L Digest 03 Sep 96 Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 22:17:16 -465800 From: Terry Pogue <tpogue@...>
Random recipe of the day