|1 medium||Beef roast|
|10 larges||Green chiles|
|1 medium||Whole stewed tomatoes|
Recipe by: Larry Ottersbach (lottersb@...) 1. Roast green chiles over grill until all skin is almost black (you are not burning it - don't worry)
2. Soak roasted green chiles (submerged) in bowl of cold water (ten minutes). Peel skin off.
3. Dice chili into small, small pieces or mashed.
4. Cut up meet into bite size pieces.
5. Sautee meat with white onion about 10 minutes or just barely brown.
6. Add tomatoes, garlic salt, cumino and gravy and simmer about ½ hour.
Random recipe of the day