|½ cup||Plain yoghurt|
|2 ounces||Ground almonds|
|1½ teaspoon||Chilli powder|
|¼ teaspoon||Crushed bay leaves|
|¼ teaspoon||Ground cloves|
|¼ teaspoon||Ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon||Garam masala|
|4||Green cardamom pod|
|1 teaspoon||Ginger pulp|
|1 teaspoon||Garlic pulp|
|16 ounces||Canned tomatoes|
|1 pounds||Chicken; skinned, boned and Cubed|
|1 tablespoon||Corn oil|
|2 tablespoons||Chopped fresh coriander|
|4 tablespoons||Light cream|
1. Put the yoghurt, ground almonds, all the dry spices, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and salt into a mixing bowl and blend together thoroughly.
2. Put the chicken into a large mixing bowl and pour over the yoghurt mixture. Set aside.
3. Melt together the butter and oil in a medium karahi (wok) or deep round-bottomed frying pan (skillet). Add the onions and fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the chicken mixture and stir-fry for 7-10 minutes.
5. Stir in about half the coriander and mix well.
6. Pour over the cream and stir in well. Bring to the boil. Serve garnished with the remaining chopped coriander and coriander springs.
Compiled by I. Chaudhary-Gold Coast-Australia NOTES : Made this one
Recipe by: I. Chaudhary
Posted to recipelu-digest by JoAnn <joannr@...> on Feb 09, 1998
Random recipe of the day