|¾ cup||Unsifted flour|
|7 tablespoons||Unsweetened cocoa|
|½ teaspoon||Baking powder|
|⅔ cup||Butter or margarine, softend|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|1 tablespoon||Corn syrup|
|Vanilla ice cream|
1. Grease an 8-inch square, heat-resistant, non-metallic, baking dish and set aside.
2. Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into the large bowl of an electric mixer. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. 3. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 6 minutes.
4. Test for doneness with a toothpick; if not done return to Microwave Oven for an additional 1 minute.
5. Allow to cool slightly and cut into squares for serving.
6. Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on each serving.
Random recipe of the day