|3 packs||Crescent rolls|
|2 pounds||Sausage; (out of casings)|
|2 cups||Cheddar and/or Jack cheese; shredded|
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese|
|6||Eggs; (hold out one yolk for top)|
1. Saute sausage and drain.
2. Mix with cheeses and eggs.
3. Line a 9x13 pan with 1-½ paks of crescent rolls.
4. Pour in mixture and spread evenly.
5. Top with the remaining 1-½ paks of rolls.
6. Brush top with egg yolk.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven on 400 degrees for about 30 minutes.
I guarantee this is a hit!
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 375 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Dec 16, 1997
Random recipe of the day