|2 tablespoons||Salad oil|
|1 tablespoon||Tomato paste|
1. Saute onion in oil in large skillet until soft.
2. Add rice; cook, stirring, several minutes.
3. Combine tomato paste, water, cinnamon and lentils in a bowl; add to rice.
4. Bring mixture to a boil; cover tightly, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
5. Stir in seasoned salt, raisins and pinenuts.
6. Grease an 8-inch-square baking dish; pour in rice mixture. 7. Cover and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 20 to 30 minutes.
From Gemini's MASSIVE MealMaster collection at www.synapse.com/~gemini
Random recipe of the day