|4 tablespoons||Butter or marg. at room temperature|
|1||Egg at room temperature|
|2 teaspoons||Baking powder|
|2 cups||Fresh blueberries|
|4 tablespoons||Buttter cut in pieces|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 in. square baking dish.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or marg. with the sugar until light and flufffy. Add the egg, beat to combine, then mix in the milk until blended.
3. Sift over the flour, baking powder and salt and stir just enough to blend the ingrediants.
4. Add the blueberries and stir.
5. Transfer to the baking dish. 6. For the topping, place the sugar,flour, cinnamon and butter in a mixing bowl. Cut in with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
7. Sprinkle the topping over the batter in the pan.
8. Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 min. Serve warm or cold.
Notes: I checked after 35 minutes and took it out shortly after that.
Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter by DarraghV@...
on Aug 14, 1997
Random recipe of the day