|¼ cup||Bread crumbs, dry|
|2 tablespoons||Onion, finely chopped|
|1 teaspoon||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 pounds||Ground beef|
Instead of just plain burgers on the grill, try our Midwest Living creation, flavored with Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and pepper.
2. Add ground beef and mix well.
3. Shape beef into eight 4-inch-round patties (¼" thick). Spoon 1 tb
crumbled blue cheese in the center of 4 of the patties. Top with remaining meat patties. Press to seal the edges.
4. Grill the meat over medium coals for 14 to 16 minutes, turning once.
Top with crumbled blue-cheese if you like.
5. Serve on buns and top as you like.
Random recipe of the day