|1½ cup||Crushed graham crackers|
|½ cup||Desiccated coconut|
|⅔ cup||Melted butter|
FILLING: 2½ tbsp. gelatin 1 ¼ tbsp. grated lemon rind 2 tbsp.
lemon juice ½ c. boiling water ½ c. sugar 3 egg yolks ¾ lb.
cream cheese 1 lb. mashed mango pulp ½ c. cold water 1 ½ c. sour cream ⅔ c. cream
1. Mix the crushed graham crackers, co Chill until ready to use.
2. Put the gelatin, lemon rind, lemon juice and boiling water in an electric blender and whirl for about 30 seconds.
3. Add the sugar, egg yolks and softened cream cheese. Whirl on high speed for another 30 seconds.
4. Add the mango pulp (keep some aside for the top of the cake), cold water and sour cream. Blend until all the ingredients are well mixed.
5. Pour into the prepared crust and chill until firm.
6. Whip the cream and gelatin fold in the reserved mango pulp.
Spread over the cake and serve. Serves 8.
Recipe By :
Random recipe of the day